AIT Call Center operates under the management of Office of facilities and Asset Management (OFAM) as a Service unit. Call Center operates all days except on AIT official holidays.
- Office working time: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm.
- After 5 pm the calls will be forwarded to Security office at gate-1.
- Call center normally supports both Thai and English Language.
- AIT Call center accepts service requests from both Academics and Residential members of AIT.
Instructions for the service request:
- Specify the precise details of the service requested.
- Provide the location of service with room number and building number.
- Provide the requester email ID and phone number for further coordination
- Provide the picture of the service required
Please note to specify the subject of the request in below format
For Residents: Specify dorm / house / building and unit number: followed by Request details.
Ex: Dorm P–206A: Water leakage in kitchen sink.
For Others: Specify building name / office area and room number: followed by request details.
Ex: SERD Building room E-220: Lights are not working
Call Center (Facility Services):
Help desk (Internet Concerns):
Web link : http://itserv.ait.ac.th/helpdesk/